Monday, May 1, 2017

Ah Mixquic

Bryan Adams once said, "please forgive me...". Now, there’s more to that song, but that’s the main part I want to get at why? Well because I know I haven’t written in a long time. So, following in the steps of that great singer I say, please forgive me for not writing.  


Something funny this week was just when one of the Elders we ate with yesterday started laughing and spat water everywhere! haha So awesome!

And this ward is the BEST ward in the whole mission! if not, Mexico!!! I'm serious! And the best one is the bishop! Just a great guy!!!


Tonight we have a ward activity and me and the other 5 Elders are singing a Banda song, but we changed the lyrics to a bunch of missionary songs. I'll send a video of the real thing next week!

Not much else to say. You haven’t missed much. Things are going good, but very slow in my wonderful area of Mixquic. The place is great! I mean I might get a summer home here sometime in the future! But the work is slow. We have some people, but they don’t go to church so they don’t progress, meaning, we have to drop them. But if you’d be so kind in sending a prayer Liset's way, that’d be awesome! She is 17 and the most likely to get baptized! Other than that, not too much to report. There are AMAZING quesadillas here in the center though. I wish I could send one to each and every one of you! But I can’t... oh well. Thank you for your prayers! As Always!!!

Stay Classy,

Elder Johns



No comments:

Post a Comment