Monday, May 23, 2016

I got scalped!

I’m in the Hidalgo ward and we go to the stake center which is nice! I ran into our mission leader the other day and he told me some awesome stuff. Do you remember Laura? We had taught her like 4 lessons and she was amazing and then we left. Well she got baptized and he told me Laura, Marcela and Hector all gave talks the other week. Marcela is in YW and Hector is in YM! It’s so freaking awesome!!!!  Sorry no pictures this week.  This computer is messed up but I have tons to send so hopefully next week.  

On Tuesday in the morning we went to talk to the owners of the house who live downstairs. We finished up with them and we went back upstairs. Now there are 2 parts to the stairs. It begins with 5 steps and then turns and goes the rest of the way up. In those five steps there is a bar that I did not see before. As we went up, I racked my head on this thing hard. I was dazed. As I turned around to see who had just hit me with a bat, I saw the bar which wasn’t like other bars in a circle. It was a square and in the corner of the bar I saw hair and a little bit of skin. By some miracle I wasn’t bleeding hardly at all. So we went to the hospital and they told me any deeper I would of had to have had stitches. Right now it is almost 100% healed. That is a miracle that happened to me this week. Other than that no lessons and very little people to teach!

Stay Classy

Elder Johns


No comments:

Post a Comment