Monday, October 10, 2016

Leadership training at Tepoztepetl

Hello one and all! Hope you’re all doing great and don’t have sore legs, because it blows chunks in the mission field!

Tuesday I had interchanges with another guy named Elder Santiz! Pretty cool guy! And he’s 26 years old!!! And a recent convert! Cool stuff! Little awkward but not too shabby! We didn’t have a lot of success this day however!

Wednesday was also a very average day, but I did pop a gnarly blister on the bottom of my foot that night. I’m talking, when it popped, it shot across the room and almost hit my comp. He of course began to dry heave and I began to laugh! But that baby had some pressure under it! haha

Thursday we had a lesson with a lady named Adriana! She is awesome and has 2 kids named Jame and Erwin! Please pray for them! They will be baptized in 2 weeks!!!

Friday is when we had a leadership meeting. But this time it was absolutely awesome!!! We went to a place called Tepoztlan! It’s an ancient pyramid on top of a mountain. I’d also like to just point out that out of the 30 leaders that went, I got up the mountain first. Pretty much nailed it. On our way up we found some pretty cool raccoon things called coaties! They were wild animals and we totally harassed them!!! We finished and me and my comp sprinted down the mountain so we could check the cool shops before the others got down! Once again first ones down! WHAT UP?!

Saturday we did some service in the morning! The brother took us into an empty room, gave us some normal hammers and then said, "I need the first layer of cement removed from the floor"... so we went to town on the floor with our hammers. Didn’t take as long as I thought, but I did get a nice blister on my hand as well. You better believe I popped that puppy as well!!

Thank you all for your prayers! I can’t say it enough, so I’ll keep saying it! As Always!!!

Stay Classy,
Elder Johns


































No comments:

Post a Comment