Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Finish...Strong??

Slow week. My comp finished his mission. Probably not the way he wanted though...

Tuesday was like trying to swim through molasses. First of all, I had to do divisions with this Elder in our zone that is just odd. You know? I’m talking the kind of guy who’s nice and stuff, but you think you’d rather blink 100 times as fast as you can with broken glass in your eyes than be with the guy for more than 3 hours. Next, a Sister gave us some bad food. So, I was in the bathroom all morning, and all afternoon off and on. And to top it all off, we had a big ol' goose egg of success. Pretty garbage day.

Wednesday and Thursday blew chunks. Remember that bad food we ate? Well it took my comp into the turf again so we were down for those two days.

Friday we had a service that was pretty cool. We were painting a school wall. But we painted it with Cal. What is Cal you may ask? Well, I’m not exactly sure. But I do know it’s kind of a cement and lime powder mix kind of deal. Or at least that’s how they explained it to me. All I really know is that it stings like a mother when it gets in your eyes!!! Man alive!!! I now know that I never want to get pepper sprayed!!!

Afterwards, my comp was feeling bad again. So we went home for the rest of the week.
Short week. Not a lot. As Always!!!

Stay Classy, 

Elder Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment