Monday, September 14, 2015

The Spanish Cold

Hello America, Mexico, and remote parts of Canada, this is Elder Johns coming to you as live as you're going to get for a while. Please bear with me because I'm typing on a keyboard that has most of the letters rubbed off.

Well, I got sick this week.  They called it the "Spanish cold"... I don't even speak Spanish yet, so I'm not entirely sure how I got it. But I do know this. I had the runs, chills, and a fever for a while and I didn't really sleep for 2 days. But that sickness has now made me stronger than I've ever been before!  I don't know how, I just feel it from within that I'm stronger.

Anyways, once we got back to work a dog we named Craig began to follow us. It was awesome for that first day!!!  We were like the three amigos!!  But day two came around, and well Craig began attacking every other dog we passed in the streets.  Me and Elder Cowdin just kept walking like we didn't know whose dog that was.  Then we went to a member’s house, and Craig just about ripped the head off of Pookie, the dog I believe I talked about last week.  He's about half the size of Craig.  We had to break up the fight and that was intense!!!  Needless to say, we kicked Craig out of the house. I don't know where he is anymore. 

Not a big week. But tomorrow we have to be in our house by 6pm because its Independence Day here and I'm told it gets a Little nuts!  We will see how that goes. Sorry I don't have much this week!  I’ll do better next week!                       

Stay classy
Elder Johns 

No comments:

Post a Comment