Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A Letter to my Mama

Hey mama! What's up? I loved your letter! Thank you! I'm trying my best to take pictures, but it's hard in the same area for almost 3 months... as far as Sarah and her son Hassan go, they are amazing!!! We had THREE lessons with them this week! And they went to church! They just keep saying how they want to be a part of it. The only problem, they don't have their answer that this is the true church yet, but they'll get it!!
We do the soccer and sports day twice a year and it's coming up fast, but no date yet. We should get it soon though. The bad news is we'll have a new pres during the time that we should have 2 more. So we'll see if we keep it going when he leaves! Also, I totally tell pres all the time how I'm going to visit him when I get back, and he says that he'll be waiting for me!!!  He also wrote me a cool letter this week and finished it with this, talking about me being a leader, "Le respeto mucho, Elder Johns, tiene potencial sin igual". ask dad what it means, I sent it to him too!! 
and I love that skinny tie a lot!!! I'm actually wearing it right now!! haha I also haven't gotten anything yet. Lets give it one more week. I haven't gotten the letter from the Nuzzies either. Dirty Mexican dogs... and a box of butter would be sweet! haha I don't trust the butter down here. It's not right. I don't know whats wrong with it, but it's not right.
Yeah, my comp is a Mexi. From Sonora right below us! Like 3 hours from our house! Pretty cool! And the whole mother's day thing I need nore info. Because the 10th of May is always Mother's day down here. It's not the 2nd Sunday  like in the USofA. But the 10th is also the day we have changes. So if we have changes, I can't do it. So I need to play it by ear.  I love you to the moon and back.  I love you!
Elder Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment