Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Jazmin

Well, not a lot happened this week. Almost nothing happened this week actually... so I have close to nothing to report on. I apologize for that but there’s nothing I can do about it. I will however let you all know that I AM alive! haha That’s right. I don’t go down easy!!! And when I do go down I don’t go alone!!!

Also I would like to ask a favor of all of you. We did have a lesson with a new investigator. Her name is Jazmin and she is 17 years old. It looks like she might not have to many friends if any. Her home life is rough and she doesn’t do a lot. But she is interested in listening to this message. Please send a prayer her way! I would really appreciate it! thank you all for your prayers and I will work for a better email next week! As Always!!!

Stay Classy,

Elder Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment