Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Do You Know What "Nada" Means?

Whole lot of Nada this week. Now, I know what you’re thinking. "Elder Johns! What is nada?" And for all you “Three Amigos” fans out there, it is NOT a light chicken gravy like Dusty Bottoms said. It means nothing. It was a slow week but went by surprisingly fast! There were a lot of cancelled lessons and lots of people not home... We DID however have another lesson with Guirmina! She is progressing fast! It takes a little for her to understand, but when she gets it, she gets it. She is still on track for the 3rd of December! I’d appreciate it if you’d send a prayer her way!

Like I said, slow week. But I’d like to leave with my testimony. This is the ONLY true church on the face of the planet. End of story. I have seen and I’ve had to argue in the streets of México with several different churches for 16 months now. And every time I’m more convinced that "this is the place". The scriptures are the words of the prophets of old, written for us in these latter days! God Answers Prayers. And now, I can tell you all this and more in two languages!!! #booyah

Thank you for all your prayers. I can’t say it enough. As Always!!!

Stay Classy,

Elder Johns



















No comments:

Post a Comment